Friday, August 1, 2008

Birthday party?

This is my first blog with English language. I really get surprise today! My friend was planned to celebrate my birthday with Keaven today, but I really don't know what was happening until I reach uni at 2.43pm. and I was wearing a old + broken sport shoes, a pier of jeans, a simple t-shirt...the most worst thing is I didn't jell my hair! really OMG!!
I need apologize to this party's organizer, because I want to tell the truth...I think this may hurt you....
I'm not really get fun today... I looks like a supporting role in this party, where got a leading role wear like that?? and I had no mood to play with you all today because I haven touch my PP assignment yet, I really worry about it... one more thing I need to tell u(organizer), I dislike u did like that, you are not discussing with me, you just inform me at the last minute.. this party is for Keaven or for us? at least u inform me to wear nicely today...我觉得生日应该只有一个主角,我不喜欢和别人分享。如果他是和我同一天的话我是无所谓的,可是明明我的生日就在下个礼拜
anywhere...i want to thanks you all bless for me and the birthday present...quite appreciate you all can celebrate my birthday...just the timing not ngam...hehe..sorry..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

really sorry that we done mistakes..and mayb there are some misunderstood..we actually have the heart to celebrate with you..so dont think that u're only the supporting role..who said that birthday boy cannot wear old broken shirt and sneakers..the most important thing is not on your outfits..is do you enjoy the celebrations..erm..i know you might not totally enjoy that night..but you just try hide it from us..you try to pleasure everyone...thanks for giving us 'face'...we will try to improve our organise skill lo...sorry that make you feel you're not the birthday boy..hope you like the pressie...and having a unforgettable birthday ^^